terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

ANCHOR THOUGHS

I will fill my memory box with good things, recognizing my importance, living with a champion's mentality.
I will not hold on to past mistakes, nor allow them to keep me from who I was created to be.

I will not wait for others to applaud me. I will focus on my good qualities and I will applaud myself.

I realize I am handpicked by God. I will live with confidence, knowing that I am valuable and have something great to offer.

I recognize that everything I do produces a seeds of blessing and favor for my childrem and future generations.

I believe God made me exactly the way He wanted, and He equipped me with everything I need to live an abundant, fulfilled life.

When it looks impossible and I don't see a way out, I will stay positive and hopeful, knowing that God's hands are never tied.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Print